Friday, December 3, 2010

Alex from Spain

Hi Bruno,

I just want to thank you for everything. I am now cancer free as of about a week
. Curasol worked perfectly just as you said.,on the superficial cancer and was
of course easier and less painful to apply.


The whole process took 6 and a half months because there was always some new
area reacting and opening up as a result of being close to curaderm.
Unbelievable how loaded I was. I hate to think what that would have meant had I
gone the conventional quack route.  I probably would have ended up looking like
the head operated man in Dr. Bill´s book.

I hope to keep in touch and you have another devoted friend in Spain should you
or Dr Bill  ever visit.

Please give my kindest regard to Dr Bill who deserves the Nobel prize  for
medicine.

Alex

1 comment:

  1. Como lo has comprado no hay manera de tener la crema
    ayudame por favor

    ReplyDelete