Sunday, November 14, 2010

John P Tunney

Dear Dr. Cham,
 
     It should be considered a crime for the FDA to keep pushing those barbaric and ancient skin cancer treatments on the public, especially when Curaderm BEC exists.  You are a genius and a saint.  This cure has changed my life, not only for treating my BCC better than I had imagined, but for putting me back in touch with myself.  I had grown accustomed to following the herd.  Curaderm has taught me, once again, to think outside the box, and seek the truth that is best for me as an individual.  Your cure is a breakthrough of such magnitude.  The people who I have told this story to do not believe me!  I thank you for this product and extend my sincerest gratitude to you.  Everyone I come in contact with on this topic will know of Curaderm BEC.  Thanks again from the USA.
 
Sincerely,
 
John P Tunney

No comments:

Post a Comment