Sunday, November 14, 2010

Margaret L California United States

You are absolutely a God Sent! THIS IS A TRUE STATMENT RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES, I watched as the basil cells surfaced and the color change from brown and then it turned black and slowly kept coming through until the curaderm it had uplifted even the roots. When I first apply the crème the stinging travels to the root and it stops right at the root. That is amazing. With each application I can feel the path to the root getting shorter and the stinging is less and less and then gone. My cosmetic HMO surgeon was (inexperienced) too aggressive in doing a nasal flap and It left a huge wound that wouldn't heal and I incurred a staff infection. I couldn't face people, because instead of three medium spots of skin cancer on my nose, my entire nose was from my bridge to the tip was an open necrotic wound with basil cell carcinoma spread throughout which was destroying all the tissue and leaving an ongoing canyon that kept getting bigger and bigger. My only other option according to them was to see a psychiatrist or have my nose removed. Since I have been using Curaderm for two weeks and it has already cured half of the cancer and I have healthy tissue regrowing and filling in its place. You saved my life, healed a family of depression and a once doomed person is now inspired! I tell my story to everyone and they look at me in wonder. Could this be true? they ask me and my response: Yes, and in the near future, there will be a cure for cancer which started with Curaderm!

1 comment:

  1. Curaderm BEC5 Cancer therapy created from the draw out of the eggplant and available (in some countries) for Non-Melanoma epidermis melanoma & Sunspots as a lotion in a external lotion.

    ReplyDelete